Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Again like the locals

Update from Paris (October 15-18) We are in a cafe on the Rue de Lyon, Paris and we have earned exhaustion. We arrived in Paris again on Friday and we're staying with Thierry and his roommate Thierry (yes, they both have the same names!). Friday night they had a dinner party that lasted until 1:30am. Last night we went to another party which reminded me of one of our parties, which lasted until 2:30am. Tonight we are going dancing with a group, so needless to say, we are delightedly tired. I'm hoping Thierry will like me tonight - I suspect he likes Amy. Thierry can speak English well, but with me he only speaks French. How odd. Earlier today I was listening to him engaged in a long conversation with Amy - in English! I thought I heard his door close, too, while she was in there :-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home