Friday, October 31, 2003

Medicine for the eyes

I just wrote my postcards and I feel good, closer to home. We left Stockholm at 12:40pm after two great days there. We are still with Helen which is awesome. She is so cute - with her Australian accent. I try to get her to say "inoy" (I know). She leaves for Englad on Wed. I admire her for travelling for five months alone! She had never ice skated before but she and Amy did today in an outdoor rink in the middle of Stockholm. I enjoyed watching them holding each other up. Right now we are headed for a little town, Mora, which is on a lake. I love seeing the smaller towns as much as the big cities. Through the window I've noticed we've passed may farms since leaving Stockholm, and also much water. Scandinavia is medicine for the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home